EMM rejection comments are visible in the Employee Enroute Folder.
PM v12 Only
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch a test form.
2. Move the form to Employee and Employee Manager to complete their step.
3. Move the form to EMM and Reject the form by giving "Rejection Comments".
4. Proxy as "Employee Manager" and check for the Rejection Comments - (Rejection comments wont be visible which is working as expected)
5. Proxy as "Employee" and check Enrote Folder Rejection comments will be visible - (Unexpected Behaviour)
Auto mail will trigger once after EMM gives his Rejection comments and it wont save in the PM Form.
Rejection comments are saving in Employee Enroute Folder.
This is a known behaviour and it wont be fix for PMv12 Forms only. As a workaround customer can use the functionality as follows.
1. Do not "ADD" Rejection Comments in the form.
2. Else remove Rejection Button Permissions from the Pm v12 template.
3. Upgrade to PM v12A as this version will not have this issue.
Rejection comments Hide Rejection Comments Visibility of Rejection Comments Rejection comments in Enroute Folder , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-PM , Performance Management , Problem