While creating a Supplier Invoice and selecting the G/L Account under Items Tab > Cost Distribution Sub-tab, you see that system is showing all G/L Accounts even though user who is creating the Invoice is not assigned to all Companies.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to Common Tasks > New Invoice Without Purchase Order.
- Click on View All button.
- Go to Items Tab.
- Go to Cost Distribution Sub-tab.
- Under Account Assignment, go to G/L Account.
- You are able to see accounts that belong to other companies than the one you are assigned.
The Account Determination Group shown in the Supplier Invoice is based on the settings defined in the Business Configuration and not based on Companies.
System behavior is correct.
You can see the G/L Accounts marked to be visible in the Supplier Invoice by accessing following path:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects View.
- Select your Implementation Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune Tab.
- Search and open the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on the link Edit Account Determination Groups.
Here you can see each Account Determination Group and check which one is marked as Available in Supplier Invoice, these will be visible in Supplier Invoice irrespective of Company selection.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To