The run button for an Audit Report in LMS is not shown.
SuccessFactors LMS / Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as an admin
- Go to Reports
- Search for the audit report you need (make sure to have checked the box "Audit"
- Click on the report
- The "Run" button is not present
Audit reports processes huge amounts of data, hence it is strongly recommended to do not run them directly but schedule and let them run in background. Running on foreground can cause instability on the system and performance issues.
Audit reports are recommended to run scheduled only, however, if you want to ignore the suggestion and want to override the functionality, you need to go to:
- System Admin
- System Configuration
- Click on the edit button in REPORT_SYSTEM
- Look for the line "scheduleOnlyReports" there you will find the list of Audit Reports, the report ID will be after the "scheduleOnlyReports.", E.G. for the Scheduled Offering Enrollment Audit (CSV) report, the line will be "scheduleOnlyReports.ScheduledOfferingEnrollmentAuditCSV"
- Set the value to "false" to activate the "Run" button
- Click on Apply Changes.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To