You are receiving an error message while replicating the cost centers.
Replication of organizational center XXX failed
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication work center.
- Go to Failed not started cost centers.
- Find the Cost Center ID XYZ.
- Select the tab Log Items for Selected Cost Centre.
You can see the error message: Replication of organizational center XXX failed.
The error is due to the reason that you have not maintained the company code that used in the cost center replication.
You need to maintain the company code in your system or you can mark them as Irrelevant to update the count of Failed/Not Started Cost Centers.
- Go to the Cockpit Work Center.
- Under the Master Data Replication, press the link Failed/Not Started Cost Centers(X).
- Select the request & press the button Mark As Irrelevant.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To