How to Create a Super Admin from Provisioning
*** For PARTNERS ***
To create a super admin user from our end -
1. Please navigate to Provisioning -> Company ID -> Company Settings
2. Navigate to the bottom
3. Please enter the details as per your requirements in the above seen section considering below points -
- The userName used here should be unique, It should not exist in this instance at all.
- The email ID mentioned should be a valid one.
4. Click Create admin.
You will see a message at the top : 1 Admin User Created
After creating the admin user, you can log in to the instance, there is a few more steps to do then:
- Log in to the instance with the newly created admin
- You will be asked to change your password
- Assigned 'Manage role base permission access' to the newly created admin (Admin Center -> Set User Permission -> Manage role base permission access)
- Log out
- Log in
- Add the newly created admin to an admin group, e.g. 'Super Admin' (Admin Center -> Set User Permission -> Manage permission group)
- log out
- log in
Note: after step 6 it might take a few minutes before the change is replicated to the system
- Super admin
- User with all access
- Admin Permissions to one user from Provisioning