How to Create a Super Admin from Provisioning?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
*** For PARTNERS ***
Please, be aware that to create a new super admin user, you need to request a approval from customer.
To create a super admin user from our end, please, follow the steps:
- Please navigate to Provisioning;
- Click in Company ID;
- In Edit Company Settings, click in Company Settings;
- Navigate to the section below (Admin Username):
- Please enter the details as per your requirements in the above seen section considering below points:
- The userName used here should be unique, it should not exist in this instance at all;
- The email ID mentioned should be a valid one;
- Mark the box "I confirm that customer has provide approval of Super Admin user account creation."
- Click in Create Admin;
- You will see a message at the top: 1 Admin User Created
After creating the admin user, you can log in to the instance, there is a few more steps to do then:
- Log in to the instance with the newly created admin
- You will be asked to change your password
- Assigned 'Manage role base permission access' to the newly created admin (Admin Center -> Set User Permission -> Manage role base permission access)
- Log out
- Log in
- Add the newly created admin to an admin group, e.g. 'Super Admin' (Admin Center -> Set User Permission -> Manage permission group)
- log out
- log in
Note: after step 6 it might take a few minutes before the change is replicated to the system
Warning: If you have configured the single recipient e-mail feature the create super admin from provisioning will not be possible you will receive a "Exception in creating an admin user: failed to send email" message. To proceed you may temporarily disable the feature to create the super admin.
Super admin, User with all access, Admin Permissions to one user from Provisioning, new user in Provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , How To