As per your company policy travelers are not allowed for posting Meals & Entertainment expense types against Cost Centers ABC.
You want block the combinations of certain cost center with specific types.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects.
- Open Activity list of relevant Project.
- Open activity Expense Reporting - Country XYZ.
- Press Edit Expense Type.
- Select Expense Type Meals & Entertainment.
- Under the Details section there is no option exist to restrict the posting against cost center ABC.
There is no specific configuration available in Cloud for Travel and Expense solution to block the posting of the combination of Cost Center and Specific Expense Type.
As a workaround, the Auditor can manually check the combination of such restricted Cost Center and Specific Expense Type combination for posting.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To