- This KBA provides information on how to setup Failure Status for Learning Items in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Failure and Completion statuses are required at the item level to mark the item as Completed or Failed
- This KBA helps you out if you are stuck with creating a failure status for the an Learning Item, Task Checklist or Exam Object
Completion and failure statuses are both set in the References area of the LMS:
- Login as an admin
- Navigate to "References" in the top right
- Hover over Learning and select "Completion status"
- Click the "Add New" hyper link
- Fill in the details as needed for the Completion Status ID, Description and Item Type
- DO NOT check the "Credit Given" checkbox for the Failure status
- Important Note: If this is checked the status being created becomes a Completion status.
SF SuccessFactors Success Factors Learning Management System LMS Failure status Admin tools completion task check list checklist item learning course complete failed credit unable find create add status exam object setup setting set up make , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To