Warning symbol shows up for users when supervisor views My Employees.
Even if there are no overdue items assigned to the user.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS as supervisor and view the My Employees tab
- Click on the name of the users and the warning mark appears
If a curricula is assigned to a user with required date in future/past. The mark will show up in user's name marking it as pending.
- If an item is assigned to a user with a required date in future (not overdue) then the mark will not show below user's name.
- If an item is assigned to a user with a required date in past ( overdue) then the mark will show below user's name.
- If a curricula is assigned to a user with required date in future/past ,the mark will show up in user's name marking it as pending.
NOTE: For curricula it doesn't matter whether the due date is in future or past, if it shows up in the pie chart for the user then the mark is also visible.
SAP, successfactors, learning, LMS, Warning mark on users, Curricula, My Employees, subordinates, overdue, warning flag, warning symbol , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem