Learning Expiration Notification frequency different from the settings in APM Job
Learning Management System
How to set reminder period of Learning Expiration at Item Level:
Overview: This includes the steps to set values of ‘Threshold’ & ‘Reminder Period’ specific to an Item.
To set Learning Expiration Notification at Item Level, follow the below steps:
1) Search for the specific item and go to Item Summary:
2) Click on More link in the Related area as highlighted below:
3) After the above step a new window will open up, from the options in left panel click on ‘Notifications’:
4) In the above screenshot we can see Threshold & Reminder Period under ‘Override Learning Expiration Notification Defaults’ section.
By default it will show the values same as that is set in ‘Learning Expiration’ APM job. However if we want to change the reminder emails specific to an item then we can change the values here and then click on ‘Apply Changes’ to reflect these changes.
5) Now to revert back the values to default one (same as that is set at global level in ‘Learning Expiration’ APM), please click on Restore Defaults button as highlighted below:
Learning Expiration Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To