You want to know how to terminate the automate notification when new customer invoice is generated.
Reproducing the Issue
You get a automate email notification by SAP once new invoice generate from your system.
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Choose the Accounts view.
- Select the relevant account for which you want to terminate email.
- Choose Edit->General->Communication->Collaboration.
- Please revoke the required email for the Customer Invoice/Credit Memo.
After this,you have to go to:
- The Application and User Management work center.
- Choose the Output Channel Selection sub-view.
- Select the Show the Rule for Customer Invoice in the drop down and choose Go.
- Revoke the configuration on the Output Channel for the Customer Invoice as Email.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To