User are receiving other Notifications whereas Learning Plan Notifications are not working from the application.
Learning Management System
Below are the steps you need to follow if only Learning Plan Notifications are not working:
1. First check in Automatic Processes (System Admin > Automatic Processes > Learning Plan Notification) if the Learning Plan APM is enable and has succeeded. The Learning Plan APM has to be enable to trigger the notifications to the users. If it is enable but not succeed, check the error on View Errors and contact the support.
2. If ALL users are not receiving the notification, check if AUTO-SCHEDULER Admin ID is locked. If locked then please unlock it and run the APM again.
4. If its only few users then check the below details:
a. In the System Admin -> Configurations -> User Settings-> Learning Plan Notifications Settings: Check what all configurations are enabled.
b. Also verify if users have same configurations on their user account: On User Side -> Easy links -> Options and Settings:
c. If there is any difference, then it means after changing the Configurations on Admin side user have not propagated. So request admin to Propagate the configurations by following below steps:
System Admin -> Configurations -> User Settings-> At the bottom of the Page you will find a button "Propagate Learning Plan Changes.." Click on it and propagate so that it can be applied to all the users.
5. Ensure that user has not already accessed the course before APM execution. If user has accessed the course before Learning plan APM next execution, notification will not be triggered to users.
6. If everything is fine then compare the template System Admin -> Configuration -> Notifications Template -> "ApmStudentLearningPlanNotification" with standard one and see if there are any unsupported Syntax Tags.
**NOTE: When an Item is Self-Assigned by the user, the Learning Plan Notification will not be sent anymore. The purpose of the Learning Plan Notification is to notify users if an Item is assigned/modified/deleted from their Learning Plan, but since Self-Assignment implies that the users already know that they are assigning Items to themselves, there is no need for them to be notified by the Learning Plan Notification anymore.
Learning Plan APM not working Learning Plan Notifications are not triggering. Users were assigned a course but have not got any e-mail for it. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To