What are the differences between a Delegate and an Alternate Supervisor?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Alternate Supervisor - another user who is reported to for an extended period of time and takes on specific responsibilities
- Assigned to a user by Administrator
- Performs all supervisor duties for specified user
- Receives all supervisor emails related to the specified user
Delegate - another user who users can identify to act on the work that they need to complete in the user interface
- Assigned by Supervisor (self)
- Performs specified duties for all supervisor's subordinates
- Receives a copy of the supervisor email included in a delegate email wrapper.
LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To