How can I restrict Administrators from seeing specific items?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
This can be achieved through the use of Domains and Domain restrictions
- Log in as an Administrator
- Navigate to System Admin>Security>Domains
- Create 2 Domains
- Navigate to Learning>Items>Locate the item you wish to restrict
- If you cannot see the 'Domain' field, click on 'View All' to view extended properties
- Select the Domain in which you wish to apply the restrictions, click 'Save'
- Navigate to System Admin>Security>Domain restrictions
- Create a Domain Restriction
- Navigate to System Admin>Security>Role Management
- Locate the Role for which the Administrator(s) you wish to seeing the Item belongs
- Add Domain Restrictions to the Entity Restrictions in the Admin role
This should restrict the Administrator from accessing any Items outside of the the Domain that is set in the Domain Restrictions
admin, security, LMS, restrictions , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To