How to unassign multiple items/courses from User Learning Plans?
- Success Factors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Log into the Learning System as an Administrator
- Click on Users>Tools>User Needs Management
- Select the option to 'Remove Items' and click 'Next'
- Add Users by UserID or use the search function to locate the users you wish to include, then click 'Next'. If you don´t know the users that are assigned this course or there are too many, after performing a blank search, you can enable the option "". This would target all users on your environment.
- Add the Item Type and Item ID for the item(s) you wish to remove
- Click on 'Run Job Now' to execute the request. (if your update affects a large number of records, you may instead wish to run a background job by selecting 'Schedule Job')
manager user, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions