Invoice Request is not available after completing the execution of service.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order Work center.
- Select New Sale Order view.
- Create New Sales Order and fill the mandatory fields.
- Submit the Sales Order and Release.
- Open the Sales order and go to Item tab.
- Select the Line Item and click on Complete Execution.
- Click Save button.
- Now go to Customer Invoicing Work center.
- Invoice Requests View.
- Search Invoice Request for respective sales order.
There is no Invoice Request for this sales order after completing execution of the service.
The problem is SALES_ORDER_PROCESSING is in scoping status Phase-in because of which the sales order item is not determined correctly. This usually happens when a Business Configuration change project is not activated and need to activate the change project.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective project.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Integrate and Extend phase.
- Search and Open the activity Activate Solution Capabilities.
- Activate it.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , Bug Filed