Total goal weight is set to 100% but when form is moved to the next step when total weight is not equal to 100%, there is no warning or error message that comes up and form can be sent to the next step.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- PM v12 Acceleration
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch a new form.
- Edit the goal item weights and enter total goal weights less or more than 100%.
- Send the form to the next step.
- No warning or error message. Form can be sent to the next step.
Goal weight enforcement will not work when "Lock item weights" option is enabled in the goal section.
Disable Lock item weights option in the goal section of the template.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates > select your PM template.
- Click Edit Fields and Sections.
- Select the goal section and click on Show advanced options...
- Uncheck Lock item weights.
- Click Save.
2363232 - Total goal weight validation not enforcing in PM v12 Acceleration form
goal weight, total goal weight, goal weight validation, enforce goal weight , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem