The System can now automatically creates worksheets, and moves direct reports to the new Planners/Managers
- Successfactors Bizx Application
- Successfactors Compensation Management
- Navigate to Admin tools->Compensation Home
- From “Update all Worksheets”, select the Compensation Template
- Select “Create worksheet(s) for new managers”.
- Enter worksheet name, and whether worksheets were created by head of hierarchy or dynamic group.
- Enter the Head of Heirarchy.
- Email may be sent to managers receiving worksheets.
Note: To Request this be added to any Scheduled Updates that you have set up, please raise a Support Incident so that your Scheduled Job may be updated.
When you check option 'Create worksheets for new managers' and click 'Update' button to submit mass update job, we will check the following:
- Only one compensation template is selected. The feature may be enabled when only one Compensation template is being updated.
- Worksheet name must be inputted.
- If option 'Create worksheets by employee group' is not enabled, at least one head of compensation planning must be inputted. Otherwise, it's optional.
- If option 'Create worksheets by employee group' is enabled, at least one dynamic group must be checked.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To