- Issue in printing Employee Profile
- Portlet label not appearing while printing the Profile
- Success Factors - Employee Profile Module
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Home-> Employee Profile
- Portlet contains label (e.eg Good Deeds)
- Click on the button : Take Action -> Print PDF
- The name of the portlet is not visible in the PDF.
- In the above PDF , we ccouldn't see the title for one of the portlets .
The Portlet Title section would be containing HTML tags due to which PDF print file is not showing the title of the portlet
Navigate to Admin Tools-> Configure Employee Files .
- Select the respective dashboard .
- Search for the portlet which has the issue and then click on the edit option for that portlet :
- Check the Portlet Title section
- There are some html tags defined in this section.Remove these tags and put the name of the Portlet.
- Click on Save .
- Save the changes on Dashboard as well .
- Now , navigate back to Employee Profile and create the PDF again :
- We can now see the Title of the Portlet in the Print PDF as well .
- Employee Profile Printing
- Create PDF issue
- Portlet Title not appearing in PDF Print