- Please make necessary changes to our login URL https://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/login? to look like "xyzcompany.com" for company xyz.
- For companies not using Single Sign On functionality, SuccessFactors receives request to manipulate the SuccessFactors hosted login URL as per customer's need.
- For instance, a customer on Arizona (DC4) data center submits an incident to change login URL from https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/login? to "xyzcompany.com".
- BizX Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite for company not using Single Sign On login methodology.
- To cater internal company's requirement, customer may put a demand to change the SuccessFactors hosted login URL for their respective company.
- As an alternative, for customers to meet their specific requirement, they are requested to coordinate with their respective IT department and discuss if the requirement can be fulfilled through configurational changes in DNS server.
- Using DNS entries, a URL can be redirected to other URL. Example - If an end user types abcd.com and hit enter, DNS entries will redirect them as per the configuration i.e. if abcd.com is mapped to xyz.com the end user will be automatically taken to xyz.com.
- This article is to clarify/confirm that SuccessFactors cannot change the hosted URL for any company alone and this request is out of scope to support.
NOTE: SuccessFactors does not support any configuration changes on Web server facilities or DNS server facilities.
Customer specific URL, Different login URL, DNS, Redirect , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , How To