You receive the error message Purchase Order XXX- delivery/invoice YYY: Complete task for related supplier invoice when executing a GR/IR Clearing Run.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inventory Valuation Work Center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks > GR/IR Clearing.
- Show All GR/IR Clearing Runs.
- Open Run ID XYZ.
- Go to Messages Tab.
- System shows the following warning message: Purchase Order XXX- delivery/invoice YYY: Complete task for related supplier invoice
The issue happens due an un-posted source document for the Supplier Invoice YYY, which is related to purchase order XXX.
In order to resolve the issue, please follow below steps.
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders Work Center.
- Go to Purchase Orders View.
- Search for Purchase Order XXX and click on Edit button.
- Go to Document Flow Tab.
- You will see an Unposted Business Transaction for Purchase Order XXX.
- Click on the Business Transaction and then click on the View all button.
- Perform the necessary actions (if required) and click on Post or Post to Another Period.
After performing this process, you shall be able to execute the GR/IR Clearing run.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To