User Directory File contains multiple values for division,department and location fields but still no drop-down value showing for them in Talent Search v2.
Talent Search v2
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on Succession tab
- Go to Talent Search v2
- Under Basic Information add Location field and click on the drop-down, no value in the drop-down. Similar behavior for division and department fields.
If a user does not have Succession Management and Matrix Report permission then he won’t be able to see drop-down values for Division, Department and Location even though the values are present in the User Directory File.
For RBP instance:
- Go to the role of the user under ‘Manage Permission Role’ who is doing the Talent Search.
- Click on Permission tab.
- Under Succession Planners select "Succession Management and Matrix Report” permission.
- Save the changes.
For non–RBP instance:
- Go to Admin tools
- Under Succession click on “Succession Management and Matrix Report” permission.
- Search for the user who is doing the Talent Search and give this permission.
- Save the permission.
- Talent Search v2.
- No value for division/department/location fields in Talent Search v2.