Contract only shows Direct Debit as Payment Method even though other methods are already maintianed in the account master data.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center.
- Go to Contract view.
- Select New to create new contract.
- Enter the Account XYZ (XYZ represent the account id).
- Navigate to Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Select Invoicing sub tab.
- Select the dropdown for Payment Method.
You are expecting other payment methods like Bank Transfer, Credit Cards which are already maintained in the account.
Currently customer contract supports only Direct Debit as Payment Method.
This is a standard system behavior.
contract, payment method, pricing, customer account, account, contrat, méthode de paiement, payement, prix, compte client, not showing, missing, data , KBA , SRD-CRM-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To