You are logged in as a Travel Assistant and you are unable to see the Expense Types while claiming Expenses in Non-Travel Related Expense Report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses Work center.
- Go to the Travel and Expenses view.
- Choose Claim Non-Travel Related Expenses.
- Choose Add Expense.
Expense Types are not shown in the value help.
Issue occurs if the Expense Reimbursement Group maintained in Expense Types under Fine Tune Activity Expense Reporting-Country Version does not contain Expense Reimbursement Group on Employee (Traveler) Master Data.
Add the Expense Reimbursement Group of Employee under the Expense Reimbursement Group of Expense Type via the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project and Choose Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune Activities.
- Show All Activities and Find Expense Reporting-Country Version Activity.
- Select Any Expense Type which should be available for the Traveler.
- Go to Expense Reimbursement Group and Click on Add Row.
- Add Expense Reimbursement Group which is on Employee Master Data.
- Click on Save.
Once the above steps are configured, Expense Types will be available for Travel Assistant.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To