"Country" of "Legal Entity" Field is not returned when Job Information is queried via API
Following is a screenshot from the Successfactors Job Information portlet/segment
(Country of Company/Legal Entity)
Following is a Screenshot from the SFAPI Data Dictionary for CompoundEmployee Entity – Job Information Node – country_of_company field
SELECT person , job_information
country_of_company is a Transient field (Result is not a fix value stored in Database, Value for this field is calculated during runtime)
- Transient fields are configurable, however, they are ignored by the Compound Employee API.
- Below is the list of transient fields that are ignored by the Compound Employee API(You can find more information on this from the Compound Employee API User Guide)
- The use of country-of-company is not supported via API, instead you can use company_territory_code
- CompoundEmployee API supports company_territory_code since several releases.
- It contains the country of the legal entity that belongs to that particular job time slice.
- There has never been the intention to support country-of-company, because it is a field calculated only on the UI and Compound API already supports company_territory_code.
country-of-company, CompoundEmployee, SFAPI, company_territory_code, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , Problem