- CPM page keeps loading;
- OData API error when opening CPM module;
- Needs to Refresh / Export OData API Metadata through SuccessFactors UI to complete the procedure from KBA 2515077.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform;
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core;
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management;
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central;
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center.
Refresh: Initiates a request invoking ‘$metadata’ to refresh the metadata.
Export: Downloads an XML file with the metadata from the cache.
Follow below steps to refresh metadata:
- Go to Admin Tools;
- Under "Company Settings" click the link OData API Metadata Refresh and Export:
- When you click Refresh, you will see the message “Refresh Successful!” after metadata gets refreshed. The updated metadata will be re-generated, and saved into the cache for further usage such like export metadata:
- When you click Export, the web browser will start downloading the metadata. The default format of file name is: CompanyName-Metadata.xml.
From Provisioning (Partners & Support Only)
- Go to MDF Cache > Clear cache:
To use the OData API Metadata Refresh and Export functionalities the following configuration needs to be in place:
If RBP is enabled on your instance:
- Go to Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > Permission Settings;
- Click Manage Integration Tools on the left-hand side and check the Access to OData API Metadata Refresh and Export option:
If RBP is not enabled on your instance:
- Go to Admin Tools;
- Under Manage Security, click Administrative Privileges:
- Check the highlighted option for the target user:
2492592 - Filters in the My Workflow Requests Page Shows no Data
Clear cache, MDF refresh, OData API Metadata Refresh and Export, refresh, Metadata, COE_ENTITY_NOT_FOUND, 404, Not found, Entity is not found, Code: NotFoundException , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-CPM-API , Webservices, OData APIs , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , How To