To Refresh / Export OData API Metadata through SuccessFactors UI.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
Refresh: Initiates a request invoking ‘$metadata’ to refresh the metadata.
Export: Downloads an XML file with the metadata from the cache.
Follow below steps to refresh metadata:
1. Go to Admin Tools.
2. Under "Company Settings" click the link OData API Metadata Refresh and Export
3. You will see the following screen
(a) When you click on Refresh,
>> You will see the message “Refresh Successful!” after metadata gets refreshed. The updated metadata will be re-generated, and saved into the cache for further usage such like export metadata.
(b) When you click on Export,
>> The web browser will start downloading the metadata.
>> The default format of file name is: CompanyName-Metadata.xml
- Scroll down to MDF Cache
- Click on: Clear cache
To use the OData API Metadata Refresh and Export functionalities the following configuration needs to be in place:
For Role Based Permissions mode (if RBP is enabled on your instance)
1. Go to Admin Tools -> Manage Permission Roles -> Permission Settings.
2. Click on Manage Integration Tools on the left hand side and check the Access to OData API Metadata Refresh and Export option
For non-RBP mode (if "Role Based Permissions" is not enabled on your instance)
1. Go to Admin Tools
2. Under Manage Security, click on Administrative Privileges
3. Check the highlighted option for the target user
2492592 - Filters in the My Workflow Requests Page Shows no Data
Clear cache, MDF refresh, OData API Metadata Refresh and Export, refresh, Metadata , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem