When trying to register for a Schedule Offering in the catalog, some users do not see the Register Now button.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS
- Search the catalog for the item associated with SO.
- Select View Course Dates
- You should see Register Now button on the right of the date/time
- Select segment you want to register in
- Top right should be a Register Now button
- Search the catalog for the item assocaited with SO.
- Select the item title
- Select Register Now
- Under Available Offerings you should see Register Now
- You need a shopping account to purchase Schedule Offering.
- Workflows are missing in the assigned role.
- login to admin side
- Users > Users > search user id
- Related - More > Commerce
- Make sure to check Enable Shopping Account
If this is already checked, make sure the item can be registered by the user
- Login to admin side
- Open Item
- View All (additional settings)
- Self Registration = Yes
Still, you can compare the role assigned to each user. Check if the workflows are part of the assigned role: "Access Calendar of Scheduled Offerings" and "Add to Learning Assignments"
Register button missing, don't see Register Now, Register Now, self-registration issue , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem