Canadian user is trying to Claim Mileage by entering Per Diem Region as Quebec and the Mileage is not calculated.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses work center
- Go to the Travel and Expenses view.
- Choose Claim Travel Expenses.
- Enter Purpose, Start and End Dates, Destination Country.
- Choose Claim Mileage.
- Enter From and To details as Ottawa and Toronto.
- Enter the Province as Quebec, Vehicle Class as International Travel.
-Mileage Rate is not calculated.
Mileage Rate is not calculated as Mileage Rates are not maintained against Per Diem Region Quebec.
You should maintain Mileage Rates for Per Diem Region Quebec in Fine Tune Activity Mileage Rates Canada by following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and choose Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine Tune Activity.
- Show All Activities and Find Mileage Rates Canada.
- Go to Edit Per-kilometer Allowance rates.
- Go to Unreasonable Rates.
- Maintain Mileage Rate for Per Diem Region Quebec.
Even though you have maintained Mileage Rates without Per Diem Region specification,it will not be taken as Default Mileage Rate.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To