- After attempting to execute a User Connector, the connector run result page reports an exception for a specific user, with Exception Code: 1102, "Entity does not exist.CountryID: Belgium".
- This user also does not exist within the LMS system; unable to search for their UserID.
- SuccessFactors (SF) Learning Management System (LMS), version b1402+ (On-Demand/Cloud SAAS and On-Premise)
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce:
- Create a User Connector input file with only required fields, and enter in the value "Gravystan" within the "CNTRY" header column for one of the new user rows.
- Place the newly created input file within the expected/configured SFTP input feed directory.
- Run the User Connector and after execution, check the run result report for exception code: 1102 for this new user entityID.
- Attempt to search for the above user within the Admin UI user search page.
This issue is caused by no existing CountryID reference within the LMS system that matches the "CNTRY" column value present within the User Connector input file.
Follow these steps to resolve:
- Copy down the CountryID value referenced in the User Connector run result report exception message (in this case, "Belgium").
- Navigate to the following location: Admin UI Home Page > Reference button/drop-down (top-right of UI) > Geography > Countries
- Within the Countries pop-up window, click on the "Add New" link at the top-right.
- Type in "Belgium" for the Country ID (and whatever you want for the Description).
- Click the "Add" button.
- Once the CountryID value has been added to the LMS system, attempt to schedule and run the User Connector again.
- After successful User Connector run execution, check the run results report for any similar errors.
- If there are no errors, navigate to the User search page: Admin UI Home Page > Users > Users vertical-menu
- Search the UserID of the user that had originally caused the code 1102 exception(s) in the run result report.
- Verify that that User exists within the LMS system by being apart of the search results.
Reference , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem