You are trying to add Direct Responsibilities for your existing accounts using Mass Data Maintenance, but the process fails with the following error:
Only list complete transmission (LCTI) allowed for CUSTOMER-DIRECT_RESPONSIBILITY - DIRECT_RESPONSIBILITY_CTI.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Mass Data Maintenance work center.
- Click the Import Customers link.
- Click Upload Data from Text File.
- Select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- Select Import Data to Tab: Direct Responsibility.
- Click Upload.
- Click Finish Upload.
- Click Execute Data Import - Immediately.
The above error message occurs.
The system works as designed - you cannot add direct responsibilities to accounts via Mass Data Maintenance, but only modify the existing ones. The system works as designed.
You should use the migration process instead.
KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To