You are checking the Material Classification under the Intrastat work center when you notice that the results of Classified Materials does not match when using the filters All Materials and Classifications and Classified Materials.
This seems to be inconsistent since your expectation is that the first filter should show the same quantity of Classified Materials as the second one.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Intrastat work center.
- Go to Material Classification view.
- In the Show filter, select All Materials and Classifications.
- System will return N entries with status Classified (Green) (where N is the number of results).
- Change the filter by selecting the option Classified Materials.
- System returns less entries than N.
The system show less classified entries when using the filter Classified Materials because this filter shows only classified results that have a Commodity Catalog ID assigned to them.
Meanwhile, the filter All Materials and Classification also shows classified results that do not contain such assignment.
System is working as designed.
KBA , SRD-SRM-GLO-INT , UI Intrastat & Foreign Trade Product Classification , How To