Project time recording going for approval, even though the status of Time Recording in project is set as No Approval Required.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Time Sheet view.
- Select the Time Recording subview.
- Select the Employee XYZ.
- Select the Open TimeSheet button.
- Here you can see the time recording are In Approval.
If the org unit is assigned to the project under Team and Staffing tab it will be an indirect assignment of all the employees of the org unit to the project.
If the employee indirect assignment is done to the project and status of Time Recording in project is set as No Approval Required , then the time recordings will be sent for approval if functions are not assigned to the respective org unit.
Follow the steps to resolve this issue.
- Go to Organizational Management work center.
- Choose the Find button.
- Enter the org unit for which the employee belong to, which assigned to the project.
- Choose Edit button.
- Go to Function tab.
- Here assign the function depends on you which function you want assign or depends on the employee belongs to which department.
KBA , SRD-SRM-GLO-INT , UI Intrastat & Foreign Trade Product Classification , How To