You want to differentiate the IDOC based on the following Category of Expense Report, being posted to ERP system from Cloud for Travel & Expense system.
1. Travel-related Expense Report
2. Non-Travel Related Expense Report
3. P-card Expense
However standard configuration option is not available to enable the relevant flag.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to the Business Communication Monitoring.
- Select relevant Business Document.
- Under Show Payload select IDOC.
Relevant flag in the IDOC to identify the category is not available.
Relevant Category field is not available in standard Cloud for Travel & Expense Solution but this can be adapted through PDI enhancement.
You can achieve the same using field enhancements through PDI development.
You can define a new extension field like Report Type and assign it the value of the Category Code field from the Expense Report Root node.
Then define this field in the configuration to be transferred as Additional Field in the Posting IDOC.
By this you can differentiate the IDOC's being sent from Cloud for Travel & Expense System to ERP system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To