You want to hide Personal Expenses checkbox in both HTML and Silverlight UI and you are looking configuration settings.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce in HTML:
- Go to the Auditing Work Center.
- Go to Expense Reports view.
- Show Not Submitted and Find Expense Report XYZ.
- Choose Expense Report XYZ and Choose Add Expenses.
- Enter Expense Type,Amount and choose Add and Edit Details.
You could see that Personal Expenses checkbox is available.
Steps to reproduce in Silverlight:
- Go to Cockpit Work center.
- Go to All Expense Reports view.
- Repeat the steps 3 to 5 from above.
Option is available through UI adaption.
Administrator can hide the Personal Expenses checkbox in HTML UI by entering the adaptation mode and uncheck Visible and Read Only checkboxes.
This is the only possibility in Cloud for Travel & expense solution in order to hide the Personal Expenses checkbox.
Even though you had hidden the Personal Expenses checkbox ,user could still mark the Expenses as Personal Expenses from More menu on Expense Type in HTML UI and from Edit Details on Expense Type in Silverlight UI. This is a technical limitation from Cloud for Travel and could not be removed.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To