- Going into any of the connector detail pages and clicking on the "Test FTP Connection" button will result in a failed "Username and password test:" step, "Please check your FTP username/password settings and try again."
- All of the connectors are failing to pick up their input file from the FTP server.
- This behavior happens shortly after a system refresh (database schema/data copy from one environment to another).
- SuccessFactors Suite - Learning Management System (LMS) module, version/build b1308+ (On-Demand/Cloud)
When conducting an environment refresh from either a system snapshot or reference environment (from production to staging, for instance), while not recording the current environment's FTP credentials and properly setting those credentials in the new refresh connector configuration will cause this error/behavior.
If you don't have the credentials after the refresh, please consult SuccessFactors Customer Success (support) from their portal page:
If you have the credentials, you can configure the connector FTP credentials here:
- Log into the native Admin login page, typically formatted like the following (replace "tenant-id"): http://tenant-id.plateau.com/learning/admin/nativelogin.jsp
- Navigate to the following location: System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > CONNECTORS (edit icon/link) > Adjust the following lines within the embedded text area:
- Click the "Apply Changes" button.
- To Test: Navigate to the following location: System Admin > Connectors > User Connector
- To Test: Click on the "Test FTP Connection" button, if successful, all three stages will show "Passed" in the color green.
Snapshot , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem