How to remove an entry from Data Replication Monitor UI in Successfactors system?
You need Person ID of an employee to complete this activity.
Follow below steps to delete an entry from Data Replication Monitor:
Login to Successfactors System
Go to admin tool->metadata framework-> import and export data
- Export Data with generic object as "Employee data Replication status"
- Go to Admin Tool-> Manage data-> “Employee Data Replication Status” and search for the external code.
- This will trigger a background job which will download a file. This export file can be found under Admin tool ->Process Job Monitor->Monitor jobs. Here, you can download the file.
- Now, open the file and search for Person ID and copy the corresponding external code.
- Now, go to Admin Tool->Metadata Framework -> Manage Data. Select "Employee Data Replication Status" and search for copied external code.Click on Take action and select "Permanently Delete Entry".
Go back to data replication Monitor and search for the record . It must have been deleted.
- Payroll Issue Monitor
- Replication Status