- If you have created an User custom column, it is not appearing in attribute list of Assignment Profile
- How to activate User custom columns in Assignment Profile
- SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to System Admin > Custom Columns > User and click Add New link.
- Enter Column Number and Label, and then click Add button.
- Go to any Assignment Profile and click Manage Rules link.
- Click Add Rule button.
=> You cannot find the new custom column created in step 3 in Select Attribute drop-down list box.
- It occurs because the Assignment Profile Synchronization process did not run yet.
- The Assignment Profile Synchronization process not only checks users for attributes but also activates the columns in the Assignment Profile.
Go to System Admin > Automatic Process> Assignment Profile Synchronization to run it once.
learning, LMS, SF, user, custom column, assignment profile, ap, attribute, synchronization, synch, activate, show, not shown, appear, not appear , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To