Is it possible to change the titles of the tiles on a User home screen?
For example 'My Employees', 'Featured', My Curricula', 'Available Offerings', Find Learning', 'Self Assigned'
- Learning Management System (All supported versions)
These values can be changed by updating the appropriate labels as follows:
- Log into your LMS system as an Admin
- Navigate to References>Geography>Labels
- In the Label ID field, ensure the dropdown is selected as 'Contains' and type 'label.hometiles' (excluding quotes) into the text box
- Click on the 'Search' button and you should get a list returned, which relates to labels on the tiles of the home screen
- For the desired Label ID, click on the Edit icon (we have highlighted the example for 'MyEmployees' here)
- Click on the 'Locales' tab to show the label values for the installed Locales
- Update the 'Locale Value' for the desired 'Active Locale ID' (in this example we have changed the value from 'My Employees' to 'My Staff')
- Click on 'Apply Changes'
- Log in or proxy in as a User and click on the 'Home' tab if not there already. Observe the title for tile 'My Employee' tile has changed to 'My Staff' as updated in this example:
LMS, labels , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To