When users searches a course in the catalog, then clicks on one of the course. This takes the user into the course launch screen. Now if the users click on the back button it is supposed to take it to previous screen which is results shortlisted based on key word search of catalog.
Instead the back button takes the user to catalog search page where all courses are loaded (default catalog search).
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login LMS as a user.
- Click on browse catalog search option.
- Now catalog is displayed with default search results.
- Search for any course with a key word.
- When the results appear with based on your key search click on the course.
- Now you will be in course launch page.
- Now click on back button, instead of taking to previous page it will redirect to default catalog search option.
This is a known bug.
Targeted release LMS 1505.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem