Unable to log into Learning system as Administrator because password has been forgotten or entered incorrectly causing account to be locked
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All supported versions
Please review the options below in order to gain access to your Learning Administrator account:
- On the Administrator login screen, click on the 'Forgot Password' option. You will prompted to answer your Security Question which was set up after the initial login. Once this is entered correctly, you will be emailed your password
- If this does not work, contact another Learning Administrator within your organization and request they login and unlock your account (if required) and change your password in System Admin>Application Admin>Admin Management>(Admin)>Summary
NOTE: SAP SuccessFactors security policy does not allow Support Engineers to reset customer passwords, except where there is a system issue preventing the recovery measures depicted in this article.
In this case, please contact Technical Support detailing what steps have already been taken to recover the Administrator account and the issue encountered. This must be done in a incident not through chat.
You will be requested for additional information to confirm your identity and there may be a delay whilst this is verified.
Useful Information for Self-Recovery:
- When logging in for the first time, ensure Administrators create a security question and remember the answer
- Confirm all Learning Administrators have the EMail Address populated in their profile
- Ensure the option is enabled in System Admin>Configuration>Global Variables>Password Settings>Allow administrators to request their password
PROD, Test System, Validation System , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem