Functionality of Masking the data in ORD Queries.
Test and production only if ORD is enabled in the instance.
Reproducing the Issue
Will be applicable for all the fields in ORD queries
If it is required by the customer.
Example: If any of the customer is interested to to show the some data a Particular column.
Taking an Example of SSN number: it is not advisable to show all the digit of the SSN number in the report and this functionality we can show only some digit of the SSN number.
Please refer the above screen shot(Circled in Red).
1) Select the column on which you want to show only certain data .
2) Go to Edit>Calculated column.
3) Select the same column in calculated popup window.
4) Double click on the value and click on Edit under “Token Editor” Window
5) Select the function on what basis you want to show the data in the report like “Left, Middle or Right
6) Enter the number of character on basis of your requirement and click on ok.
Masking of data(SSN Number) , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To