You are creating a new supplier invoice, however the wrong ISR Subscriber Number is determined.
Note that Inpayment slip with reference (ISR) payment is specifically relevant for Switzerland. The subscriber number is issued to the supplier by the Swiss PostFiannce.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Edit the relevant invoice.
You notice that the ISR number being derived from the supplier's master is tied up to an invalid supplier's bank account, which, therefore, should not be used as you have a second valid bank record with a valid ISR.
The current system behavior is that the first bank account with a subscriber ID is taken for defaulting, hence, although the first bank details entry has a restricted validity, the ISR Subscriber ID is derived from it in the supplier invoice.
In order for the system to default the ISR number from a valid bank account, you may delete the subscriber IDs that are not valid anymore, as numbered below:
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Suppliers views.
- Select the supplier and click Edit -> Financial Data.
- Go to Bank Data subtab.
- Select the bank details that are not valid anymore.
- Delete the ISR Subscriber Number.
After that, the subscriber ID of the next valid bank account will be taken.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To