- How do you allow users to record learning for another user?
- Currently under My Employee tab, there is no link on the Supervisor tile to Record Learning for users.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- User interface > My Employees > Supervisor links
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS using a Supervisor account
- Select My Employees tab at the top
- Under Supervisor Links or Supervisor tile there is no Record Learning link.
- The setting has to be enabled in LMS_ADMIN before Supervisors can record learning.
- Also it has to be enabled in User Settings and Item level as well.
- Login to LMS using an Admin
- System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
- Change this setting to true
# This flag is used to enable the new supervisor enhancements for Assign/Remove learning, Record learning and Register/Witdraw Users.
Now we need to enable Supervisors to Record Learning
- System Admin > Configuration > User Settings
- Under User Learning Event Recording Defaults
Check both of these:
- User can record learning events for items
- Managers can record learning events for items
- System admin > Security > Role mgmt > search for the role assigned ot your supervisor
- Workflows Tab> My employees
- Access Record Learning Event
- Access Record External Learning Events
Now we have to make sure this is enabled on the item level
- Learning > Items > Search and open item> View All
- Under Process Control set Managers can record Learning Events for subordinates = Yes
Supervisor cannot record learning for users, updatedSupervisorFlow, User Learning Event Recording Defaults, Managers can record Learning Events for subordinates, Access Record Learning Event , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-RBP , Roles & Permissions , How To