You have personalized the language setting as Russian but there is no option to select this same language in logon screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the system.
- Press the link Personalize and select My settings.
- Under the Languages select Russian.
- Select Save and Close.
- Logout from the system and go to Logon page again.
- In logon page, select language by clicking drop down.
- There is no option to select Russian.
Additional Logon Language as Russian is not available because relevant Business Configuration scoping question is not added in solution scope.
If you want to configure additional logon languages, make the changes in scoping as below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select relevant project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Click on Next and Navigate to Questions section.
- Drill down to Built-in Services and Support and then further to Business Environment.
- Select Addresses and Languages element.
- Under the Questions for Addresses and Languages select Do you need Russian as a solution language?
- Check option and Save the changes.
Now user will be able to select Russian language
Note: Below mentioned languages are currently available to select as logon languages.
Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish ,French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Norwegian.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To