- Customer is facing a problem with the Curriculum Connector that it is not pulling and updating the Curriculum Descriptions
- The curriculum connectors runs correctly without errors, but there is no descriptions on the curriculum
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to System Admin
2. Go to Connectors
3. Go to Curriculum Connectors
4. View the last run of the curriculum and it is correct and successful
5. Go to Learning
6. Go to the Curriculum
7. Search for a Curriculum that it was imported in the Curriculum Connector
8. We see the Curriculum Ok but without the description imported
- The field for the description is wrong on the header
- Locale maybe wrong writed in the file
1. Go to the System Admin
2. Go to Tools
3. Go to Download Connector Template
4. Download Curriculm Connector Template
5. Compare the headers : QUAL_ID|DMN_ID|QUAL_TYP_ID|NOTACTIVE|CREATE_DATE|QUAL_TITLE|QUAL_DESC|FORCE_INCMPL|ESIG_ENABLED|SUBJ_AREA_1|SUBJ_AREA_2|SUBJ_AREA_3|COL_NUM1_VAL|COL_NUM2_VAL|COL_NUM3_VAL|COL_NUM4_VAL|COL_NUM5_VAL|LOCALE!##!
With the headers you are using in your file probably the Curriculum Description is not correctly QUAL_DESCRIPTION instead of QUAL_DESC
6. Also we can go to Configuration
7. System Configuration
9. Search curriculum and review the mapping of the curriculum Connector Column Mapping
10. If you are using locale, becareful with the locale reference field.
This is the locale in which to enter the localized fields (e.g. Title, Description, etc.).
The connector rejects the record if the Locale ID value is not valid.
- Curriculum Connectors
- Curriculum Description
- Problem Description curriculum