In the Production Model you can see a product is missing under Bill of Material details section.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Select the Production Models view.
- Search for the production model ID and select the Edit option.
- Go to Bill of Operation tab, Product Assignment sub tab.
- Select the desired activity and select the section Bill of Material.
- Under the Bill of Material detail section you can see the material and also its description is missing.
If the product is not assigned to the respective variant of the bill of material, then the product will be shown in the Production Model.
You need to assign the Input Product to the recspective Variant in the Bill of Material master data.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To