CE API is unable to retrieve all job information records with same effective start. Only the record with thehighest sequence counter is returned, if multiple records exist for the same time slice.
- For effective dated tables that have a sequence counter, only the record with the highest sequence counter will be returned, if multiple records exist for the same time slice (this affects the subsegments of job_information, compensation_information and paycompensation_recurring).
- In above example, job information with sequence counter 2 will be returned by Compound EmployeeAPI.
- Compound Employee API provides a SFAPI parameter "resultOptions" which can be used to pick all the job events with same effective start date.
- Set SFAPI Parameter value as resultOptions=allJobChangesPerDay .
- This Parameter value would work only for "Job Information segment of employees in Successfactors system.
- This parameter value can't be used for other effective dated segments in successfators like compensation information, PayCompensation_reccurring etc.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , Problem