After Integrating Jam into LMS, administrators are still not able to search catalog or add Jam groups to Items.
When searching catalog, you see this error
When adding Jam Groups to an item this error is displayed
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites to integrate JAM with the LMS should be met:
- JAM and BizX must be integrated
- BizX and LMS must be integrated
Configuration On the LMS side (System Admin>Configuration>System Configuration>LMS_ADMIN)
Changes to LMS_ADMIN config file:
- jamIntegrationEnabled = true
Changes to BizX config file with the (System Admin>Configuration>System Configuration>BizX)
- successFactorsCubeTreeBaseURL='according to the correct server mapping'
(where XX is the data center the customer server is located)
The Jam API has not been Enabled in JAM Admin settings
- In BizX home page Home > JAM > Admin Settings>Features.
- Scroll to Feature Management
- Make sure that “Enable API” is checked.
(Disabling the API feature will prevent access to your Jam environment via the Jam API and will prevent access using the mobile clients)
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem