- Standard fields are greyed out due to which we couldn't select them while generating adhoc report.
SuccessFactors BIZX: Employee Profile & Adhoc report
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reports from the home drop down.
- Navigate to Analytics.
- Click on Ad hoc Reports
- Click on 'Create New Report'
- Select 'Employee Profile' adhoc report
- Select Columns-
- Search for 'Ethnicity' and 'Date Of Birth'
- We could see that these 2 fields are greyed out.
- Field level permission for Employee Profile adhoc report would be enabled at the backend.
If field level permission is enabled at the backend then we need to give view permission to fields in Role based permission.
- In order to resolve this issue, we need to give Employee Data 'view' and 'edit' permissions.
- Go to Admin Tools
- Navigate to 'Manage Permission Roles'
- Select the role whom you want to give the permission.
- Click on Permission Tab.
- Check the boxes to enable the 'edit' and 'view' permissions.
- Save the settings, logout from the instance and login again-
- Now we are able to select standard fields-
standard fields are greyed out. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem