How can you see who changed the enrollment status of a user within a Scheduled Offering?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Checking the user's enrollment status:
- Learning > Schedule Offering > Search and load Schedule Offering
- Under Registration tab > See that the user's enrollment status
You can also see who assigned the user this Schedule Offering.
- Users > Users > Search and load user profile.
- Under Assigned Items > Find Item Title
- Assigned by and Learning Information's Origin will show who assigned this and how.
Neither Schedule Offering nor User profile will show if enrollment status was edited/modified.
New report created in 1411 Scheduled Offering Enrollment Audit Report.
Run this report and you can see an Audit list for a user and Schedule Offering.
- Reports > Search Scheduled Offering Enrollment Audit Report
- Add user_id and Schedule offering id
Note: Make sure the Browse By includes Audit and Admin.
In Scheduled Offering enrollment audit report , there is a column in the csv file termed "Added By". This column is having values such as "A" or "P"
and P is for user
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem