- Need to change a contact name within an exisiting notification to a different contact name
- SF Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Notification has a contact name on the notification and needs to be changed to a different contact name.
- The contact name on the notification has changed.
- Go to Notifications.
- Select the Search Icon and a pop up box will present.
- Enter the name of your notification in the Name field inside the pop up box, click on the search button.
- A list of notifications will display. Select the notification that you want to change and double click on the notification in order for another pop up box to display.
- Hover over the word "Select Activity" in order for the drop down list to appear.
- Select "Notification's Email Messages" from the drop down list.
- Select the "Reminder" tab for your notification to display.
- You may now edit any part of the notification. In this case we are changing the contact name within the notification.
- Once completed click on Apply then click on Update.
Notifications Edit Notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions